Tigermama talks

Monday, October 30, 2006

150...er, let`s make that 60 things!

Sixty Things List
(The object of this list is to highlight the things that you have done).

1. Bought everyone in the bar a drink - thankfully, it was a very small bar.
02. Swam with wild dolphins
03. Climbed a mountain - more than one but none of the BIG ones.
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid
06. Held a tarantula-Yeah right! Who wants to do this??!!??
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone
08. Said “I love you” and meant it
09. Hugged a tree - we had a huge tree (or 2?) in the backyard when I was growing up and my younger sister and I used to circle it and try to hold hands...kind of a hug, I think.
10. Bungee jumped
11. Visited Paris
12. Watched a lightning storm at sea - well, the storm was on the sea and I watched from the shore. Does that count?
13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise
14. Seen the Northern Lights
15. Gone to a huge sports game - it was huge to the people on the team.
16. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa
17. Grown and eaten your own vegetables
18. Touched an iceberg
19. Slept under the stars
20. Changed a baby’s diaper - or a million.
21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon
22. Watched a meteor shower
23. Gotten drunk on champagne
24. Given more than you can afford to charity
25. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope
26. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment
27. Had a food fight - I was drawn into one with a toddler...am I proud of myself? Not really but it was fun.
28. Bet on a winning horse
29. Asked out a stranger
30. Had a snowball fight
31. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can - you mean like everyone does when he`s not listening? Isn`t that normal?
32. Held a lamb
33. Seen a total eclipse
34. Ridden a roller coaster
35. Hit a home run
36. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking
37. Adopted an accent for an entire day - this tends to happen when I`m around particular friends...isn`t that right Haley? "Develop the Depression!!" and all that.
38. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment
39. Had two hard drives for your computer
40. Visited all 50 states
41. Taken care of someone who was drunk
42. Had amazing friends
43. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country - heeheehee, Tigerpapa only danced with me once in our whole life together and he was a virtual stranger at the time.
44. Watched wild whales
45. Stolen a sign - bad influence of a highschool beau. I`m sure all of you whom attended CCHS knows what I`m talking about!
46. Backpacked in Europe
47. Taken a road-trip
48. Gone rock climbing
49. Midnight walk on the beach
50. Gone sky diving
51. Visited Ireland
52. Been heartbroken longer than you were actually in love
53. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger’s table and had a meal with them - well, they came and sat with us...and cooked our food! Remember Lex?
54. Visited Japan :)
55. Milked a cow - with TG this past May, it was weird.
56. Alphabetized your CDs
57. Pretended to be a superhero - doesn`t everyone?
58. Sung karaoke - and loved every minute of it. Any of you coming to see me will get to experience "Fun Karaoke Suzan".
59. Lounged around in bed all day - again, perfectly normal behaviour...isn`t it?!
60. Played touch football

I told you I would try my best to be interesting. Shall I post the rest of the things next week?

Ja ne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home