Tigermama talks

Monday, November 27, 2006

Weekends.

The last couple of weekends we have spent a lot of time walking around the malls. There is a surprising amount of things to do. For instance, if you are into hula hoop:



Or perhaps you`d like to watch a little tv. My kids like sumo (????) but I`m sure you can turn the channel if you want:



Then there`s lunch. The kids and I shared a massive bowl of udon and still had some leftover for Tigerpapa (he had his own bowl too of course):







Some weekends there are clowns and lion-like donut guys (see previous posts) as well as singers and different kinds of promotions. We also like to browse the clothing shops and make fun of the weird clothes. Some day I`ll get a picture of what passes for children`s clothing around here. It`s amusing and a little bit frightning.

Ja ne.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger Trisha said…

    Oh my gosh, I hear you on the children's clothing. And the way colors and stripes and polka dots and checks and a hundred other things are combined into one outfit leaves me seeing stars!

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    see them in shorts still!!!!

    hey the pacific northwest is snowed in!!!! my parents are at home enjoying the winter weather!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home