Tigermama talks

Monday, January 25, 2010

Dusting

Time to dust this thing off and start again. I'm not sure what happened. It seems like I blinked and 2 or 3 months went by. Actually, it's more like I lost the will to blog, among other things. Nevertheless, I will try again.

Here's the family (OMG, I married a Blue Man!) at Tokyo Disneyland:



We went over the winter holidays which was, in fact, a BIG MISTAKE (lines were upwards of 240 minutes for the good rides). Thank goodness a very special friend came along for the fun and kept me company (Hi LT!).

Well, that's all I've got. Baby steps.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger illahee said…

    and what a handsome blue man he is!

    glad to see you blogging. *waves*

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger shinshu life said…

    Hey!! Your back!

    240 minute waits?? wow. But there's noone else in your picture? They were all lining up at the rides? ;P

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Tigermama said…

    Thanks Illahee. Hopefully I can keep it up!

    Heather, I didn't notice how empty that picture is...maybe because it was during the parade? It really was ridiculously crowded.

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank god you're back ! I love the rainbow colors at Tokyo Disneyland. Looks like Kai is catching up to Kiana height-wise, just hope he doesn't take after his father on the blue color ! lol Take care, and keep blogging.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home