Tigermama talks

Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Post With No Pictures

I figure I could actually write something instead of relying on my pictures. It`s a bit daunting as I`m not very good at descriptions (hence the pictures).

Why I am Busy:

-I have 3 new jobs, 2 private students and another yochien (in addition to the Tigerkid`s yochien). One of the private students is HIGHLY motivated and takes two 2-hour lessons per week and also sends me a short email every evening. The other private student is an assistant professor of English at a university here on Okinawa and only needs help with her PHD (proofreading). Since she is writing at a very high level, I find I`m using long-lost brain cells when correcting her work! Phew.

-I only have one reason that I`m so busy....see above.

I thought I`d have more to say but actually I do not. Time to go eat cake!

7 Comments:

  • At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yo. dont sell yourself short.

    I am a big big fan... you are fantabulous.

    cake???? is it chocolate?? or perhaps white chocolate and raspberry???? sending champagne vibes your way.

    love Jan. still reeling from last fabulous b-day.

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Blogger Tigermama said…

    Jan, of COURSE it was chocolate! BTW, I`m going to get one of those white chocolate and raspberry cakes this summer in your honour. Are you sure you won`t be coming to WA??????

     
  • At 7:33 PM, Blogger Lily said…

    Happy B-day. Just read that on Medea's blog. Hope it was a great day.

     
  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger Indy said…

    Good luck with the new jobs. I'm in the same boat!

    And I know what you mean about posting with pictures. It's so much easier!

     
  • At 8:14 AM, Blogger Sarah@mommyinjapan said…

    Do you find that your English vocabulary has totally gone to pot? One of the reasons I started blogging was to keep my vocabulary up. I used to read books all the time and I had the most fabulous vocabulary but it's gone. So sad!

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Blogger Tigermama said…

    Hi Sarah. It`s not just my English vocabulary that has gone to pot. So has my grammar, pronunciation, and basic sentence-construction! :) Writing the blog is helping.....I think?!?!?!?

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy B-day Tigermama!!
    Thinking of ya alot lately..........

    *blowing kisses* to the B-day girl!!

    *cheersing*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home