Tigermama talks

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

More From my Parent`s Visit

We had such a great time with my parents that I thought I`d post some more pictures. Here`s Tigergirl and Tigerboy posing with some of the decorative fish on the grounds of the aquarium:







I LOVE this picture of my mom and the kids:



And a group shot (minus Tigerpapa as he was the photographer):



Tigerboy with the sharks (don`t you love the expression on his face?!):


Although you can only see one shark in the picture, the tank is actually filled with them and there is a huge exhibit with teeth etc. to touch. I`d say this was Tigergirl`s favourite room at the aquarium.

And a good shot of Tigergirl hanging out with Grandpa:



I`ll be back soon with pictures from my brother`s wedding party (IF I`m allowed to post them on my blog. I thought I`d better check with him first!) and a post about school starting....TOMORROW! EEK!

Jane.

6 Comments:

  • At 7:11 PM, Blogger Lily said…

    You seriously live in paradise. I can't believe that you live in Okinawa- it looks incredible. Looking at the pics I have to remind myself that these are not resort pics- these are in your area.
    OH- if I am not in the hospital when you come to Yokohama, I would love to meet up with the Tiger Family. Your in-laws home is walking distance from Aobadai Station right? Then that means I am walking distance too and it would be a shame to not get together.

     
  • At 6:11 PM, Blogger Perogyo said…

    What a gorgeous and happy family!

     
  • At 9:10 PM, Blogger Gina said…

    What a beautiful family! And Tigermama, the kids start school tomorrow? Holy cow! We start on Monday over here at ours. I really would love to visit Okinawa one of these days! : )

     
  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger Tigermama said…

    Hi Lily - There are many beautiful places to enjoy on Okinawa however they are not right outside our door. We have to drive quite a ways to get to them. Not that I`m complaining! ;)

    Medea - thanks for the nice comment!

    Gina - I hope you do visit one of these days. I`d love to meet you and your gorgeous family.

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Girl.......You are lookin' hawt!!

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lets try this again.........
    girl you are looking hawt!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home