Tigermama talks

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Photos

The long-awaited (and long forgotten) picture of Mt. Fuji. Unfortunately, the best shot I could get was through the glass from the "viewing room" we found at a rest stop:



It`s been awhile since I`ve put pictures of the kids on the blog so for your viewing pleasure, VOILA:















I personally like the shot of Tigerboy looking scary (1st one) and the one of Tigergirl winking. She`s starting to pose like that a lot.....I don`t know if she is "modeling" or what!

6 Comments:

  • At 12:02 AM, Blogger Lily said…

    They are too cute. The pics of them together are my favorite. They seem to love each other so much.
    Great FujiSan pic too!

     
  • At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I thought at first there was something in her eye....hilarious! Tell the kman his aunt a was petrified when she saw his scary face!

     
  • At 1:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, K & K's personalities are really showing !! I think it's awesome when they hug as best friends!

    Honestly they are the cutest kids EVAH!!

    So are ya planning to climb Mount Fiji when late summer hits?? I swear, it's calling my name

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Gina said…

    They are truly adorable Tigermama!!! My fav is the hugging pic! And what a great pic of Mt. Fuji!!! We've driven past it a few times but have yet to stop close. Oh yeah and flew over it a bunch of times but have never gotten any closer then that though. Shucks! : )

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger marianne said…

    Great Fuji pic(and hey,what glass?Looks perfect to me!) and the ones of the little tiger cubs are just gorgeous.

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger Jacinta said…

    You're children are very cute. I have been enjoying your blog a lot. Thank you for sharing. Miss you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home