Tigermama talks

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Dinner

This is what I came up with:



I was trying to use up all the odds and ends in the fridge and ended up with a pretty good dinner. The saving point was the sashimi I picked up at the grocery store...it spiffed things up quite a bit. I love, love, love pine nuts but rarely buy them here as they are so ridiculously expensive. Luckily, we got a huge bag at Costco in Tokyo that we lugged all the way back with us to Okinawa. They make an ordinary salad delightful. Yum!

Check out the wonderful chocolate my sister K, in Victoria sent me. I certainly wallowed in it. haha!



The kid`s bento from Friday:


Yes, that`s the meat you saw in our sandwiches from the picture of our dinner...I told you it was a leftover dinner!

I`ll be posting about our trip tomorrow.

Mata ne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home