Tigermama talks

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Phew!

I lost my blog for a couple of days there. How does one lose a blog? I`m not exactly sure but I found it and now have a back-up on cd just in case!

We are still in Yokohama and will be until Monday so I probably won`t update again until we get home. Then you will get tons of pictures, inspirational musings, and deep thoughts on the New Year. Well, tons of pictures for sure....and maybe some general blatherings (is that a word?). Hahaha.

"See" you next week!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger marianne said…

    Looking forward to hearing all your news.And if it helps to know,I have also lost my blog on numerous occasions.Must be an art to it!!

     
  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger Gina said…

    You know I lost my blog once as well, freaked me out totally! Glad everything was okay for you though. Knock on wood, this never happens to any of us again! : )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home