Tigermama talks

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas mystery

I received the following pretty (and SPARKLY) Christmas card last week from someone in Japan. But who??? There was no signature and no return address. Anyone out there want to fess up?



Speaking of mystery`s, here`s another weird gift idea. A pack of various laundry goods...who wouldn`t want such a present:



Remember how I said I let the kids decorate the Christmas tree and then "fix it" later when they are out of the house? Well, I forgot to fix it:



Although I did get the kids to add a few more ornaments. I use the term ornaments loosely. As you can see, they pretty much hung up whatever they saw that had a strap for hanging):


I think it`s nice in a "Charlie Brown" kind of way. :)

I hope your Christmas preparations are coming together. Only 5 more days! Yipee!!

4 Comments:

  • At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your tree is simply adorable!

     
  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger Perogyo said…

    Did you find out about your mystery card? I am on the edge of my seat here!

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger marianne said…

    Me too!Who was it from??

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Tigermama said…

    I don`t know! I thought maybe it was you Marianne as the postmark is from Kumamoto...aren`t you near there? Come on whoever you are, let us know!

    P.S. The person knows my real name and spelled it correctly too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home