Tigermama talks

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Stuff

Literally, STUFF:



Ack! I don`t think my Christmas packages are going to get out on time! I did finish most of the cards however, so those should make it. Sorry guys. I bet you`re wondering who gets the knife. Heehee. You`ll have to wait and see!

Tigerboy likes to sing and make announcements. He learned the latter at yochien because every morning one of the older students gets to make the morning announcement. It`s the same message every day. "Clean up the toys, get ready for the day, put on your indoor shoes blah blah blah". Well, he was doing this announcement over the (very loud) karaoke machine at the department store yesterday. It was pretty cute and he had a small audience of onlookers by the time he got to the end of the announcement.



I`m off to finish my packages!

Ja ne.

6 Comments:

  • At 8:38 PM, Blogger marianne said…

    OMG,what a sweetie Tigerboy is and so funny!Not suprised he had an audience.You should charge people next time;-) Oh,and you beat me on Christmas cards.Bought mine.None written and 3 more parcels to be packed.Maybe tomorrow...

     
  • At 11:46 PM, Blogger Midori said…

    I haven`t even STARTED Xmas shopping for people back home so you definitely have me beat too!! LOL! I did write about half my Xmas cards and I sent them but I still have quite a few to go!!!

     
  • At 6:39 AM, Blogger Perogyo said…

    I agree with Marianne- you totally need to pass the hat the next time Tigerboy puts on a show!
    I'd pay to see it. :)

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger Tigermama said…

    Thanks guys!

    I finished my last card today and will send the last package tomorrow. Yipee!!

     
  • At 3:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh my goodness.......Is Christmas already 10 days away??? Why ,why, why am I always behind on these things!! Well, In case my gifts and such come late (which I think they will) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!! All the best! Love ya dearly!

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger illahee said…

    thanks for the card!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home