Tigermama talks

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Belated Merry Christmas

I hope you all had a marvelous Christmas. We certainly did. The onsen hotel we stayed in had an indoor pool as well as the traditional onsen-type pools so the kids had a blast. Tigergirl can now dive down into the water to retrieve articles of interest. Soon, we will get her to do this on land...especially in the living room where the remote control tends to be on the far side of the room when it`s needed.

Now, what`s up for the New Year? After 6 years in Japan, this will be my first New Year`s spent the "real way" ie. with my in-laws partaking in Japanese New Year activities. So far it seems rather simple (other than that annoying different language problem) and appears to be based on eating certain food and watching certain tv programs. Woohoo! I`ll let you know how it goes.

Tomorrow we are off to another onsen. I`m excited as it`s located near Mt. Fuji and I`ve never been anywhere near Mt. Fuji in all of my time here.

I`ll try to post again but don`t know if it`s possible as this computer is always in use and very very slooooooooow!

Mata ne!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:19 AM, Blogger marianne said…

    Hope your New Year was just as good as your Christmas.Look forward to hearing all about it!

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger Gulpembe said…

    Hey Tigermama, this is filiz from fwc, happy new year and a wonderful new year to you and your family!

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger Tigermama said…

    Hey Filiz! Thanks for stopping by. I KNOW you are going to have a great year especially since you get to move. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home