Tigermama talks

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Where to Begin?

We had a great trip to Yokohama and a wonderful time at Fuji and Nasu. Mt. Fuji is really something when you see it in real life. So majestic and powerful. Unfortunately, my pictures do not do it justice. You`ll just have to use your imagination!

Well, I just went looking for the pictures and they are still on our memory stick which is in Tigerpapa`s possession so I`ll leave you with our final lunch at the in-law`s house. YAKINIKU! The interesting thing about this yakiniku is that it consists of wild boar and 2007 is the year of the boar. I`m not sure if it`s lucky or not but it sure was good.



Oh, and an interesting car parked next to me at the grocery store a few weeks ago:



I`ll be back.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:21 AM, Blogger Gulpembe said…

    Yakiniku looks deelish!! Glad you are back!!

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger Perogyo said…

    Love that car!

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger Gina said…

    What a crazy car, lol! I'm glad you snapped a pic of it! And yummy looking yakinuku, good question about the boar eating. Would eating boar since it's the year of the boar be good luck or bad? Hmmm, you know what? I bet it's good luck! Watch now you're going to have this amazingly lucky year now! : )

     
  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger Lily said…

    I hope you get a chance to post Fuji-san pics. I have never seen it yet in person! I better go and wipe the drool off my face- that yakiniku is craving inducing!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home