Tigermama talks

Monday, March 19, 2007

Update

It`s been so busy around here the last month or so. In anticipation of my parents impending visit, I decided to do some re-decorating and got rid of a huge entertainment centre I had mistakenly purchased when we first moved to Okinawa. It was a mistake because it was HUGE and took up all of the space in our little tatami living room. This picture shows you the aftermath of my little purge. All of the items around the tv and on the table used to be housed inside the entertainment unit. Can you believe that???



Then I went shopping and bought a few size-appropriate pieces of furniture to take Giant E.C.`s place. Everything`s messy right now or I`d post a picture of my handy work. :)

So, my parents arrived last week and we have been trying to do some sightseeing in the midst of some really crappy (rainy) weather. Fortunately, they are easy to please and have been enjoying hanging around with their grandchildren. Tigergirl and Tigerboy are in their element "performing" for them and playing with them all day long. Hula hoop has been a big hit:



Here`s a video clip of Tigerboy doing the hula hoop. I cringe whenever I listen to my voice on the tape but I thought the clip was too cute to let my vanity prevent me from sharing it! :)



It is wonderful to have my parents here. I`ll post soon about our adventures.

Ja ne!

7 Comments:

  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger Midori said…

    That video is fabulous!!! Tigerboy is very talented! Is that TG counting in the background as well? I hope the weather improves for the rest of your parents` visit!

     
  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger Tigermama said…

    Hi M!
    Yes that is TG counting in the background and Tigergran is also adding some commentary. :)

     
  • At 11:14 PM, Blogger Lily said…

    Hope your parents are having a wonderful trip. The tiger kids are too adorable. You have a fine voice but to tell you the truth its like watching a movie after having read the book- Its interesting to see how someone else imagined it- of course yours is the real thing. I don't know what I imagined your voice to be like but when I read your blog or comments I must have a voice going on in my head. Anyways, you have a good voice, no worries. I just wonder if it changes how I read your blog all of a sudden there is a voice to match the words. Does this make sense?

     
  • At 2:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Helllllloooooo!!

    Tell your parents I said HI!!

    I think the last time I'd seen them was @ your Wedding Reception in the States. Wow, does time ever fly by.

    Hi tigergirl and boy!! Antie Chris misses you guys. There's no one here that will count from 1-50, or listen to music, or practice yoga with me. :(

    Hugs and kisses to all of you!!

    All the best!!

    C.
    All the best kisses!!

     
  • At 11:10 PM, Blogger Sheri said…

    TB is very cute doing the hula! I hope you are enjoying your parents' visit and also I tagged you!

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger Tigermama said…

    Thanks for the nice comments. We are having a good time!

    Lily, you make perfect sense. I think it does change your impression of someone when you get more information about that person.

    Chris, Hellllooooo to you too and big snogs right back at ya!

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Tigermama said…

    Oops, sorry Sheri. I meant to tell you that I`ll do the meme next week when I have a bit more time! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home