Tigermama talks

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Posers....not hosers.



I have a Lovely American Friend here on Okinawa who has kindly invited us to many gorgeous bbq`s at her home. We always have such a great time with her and her family....and not just because of the great food. ;) My friend`s daughter and Tigergirl get along amazingly well and it warms my heart to watch them play together. Well, when they aren`t being devious together! Anyhoo, the last bbq was a couple of weeks ago and it was so much fun. They had a trampoline set up with a sprinkler turned on to keep the kids cool. I was reminded of summer days in my hometown....except the trampoline we jumped on never had a net surrounding it so somebody always ended up with a broken arm or a mild concussion.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    a trampoline????? and a sprinkler??? man!!!!!! nothing could be better than that!!!!!

    well, maybe white chocolate raspberry cake and champagne, maybe............

    or nachos and corona...

    but a trampoline and a sprinkler???

    wow. too cool.

     
  • At 6:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hiya.....so I've been looking for your email address and I can't seem to find it (new computer). Can you send me an email????

     
  • At 10:00 AM, Blogger coarse gold girl said…

    Oh man. Jan in Nagasaki has just given me the most intense craving. . . for nachos and a corona. sigh.

    I just had to post and tell you that the photo and title have me LOL every time I swing by to take a peek at your blog (which I do compulsively all week long hoping for recent updates!). Posers. . . not hosers. . . LOL. GREAT. Bet there is a parenting magazine photo contest out there that you could win with that!

    Speaking of trampolines, I thought it was such a hoot when we were in NewZealand and all the hotels/motels had big signs boasting, "TRAMPOLINE" You know, like how in the U.S. hotels/motels have signs boasting, "indoor heated pool or Cable T.V."? We stayed at a hotel in Palmerston North that yes, had a trampoline. but DD#1 was only 2 months old so she didn't get to play on it much!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home