Tigermama talks

Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a fabulous New Year! We here at the Tiger-in-law house didn`t have a very good start to the year as we all caught some kind of killer virus. It manifested itself in different forms with all of us though so it was really hard to figure out who gave it to who and where it came from. There are some people (and I`m not naming names) who think it came all the way from CANADA. Anyhoo, I`m just glad that I`m the one who was puking. Now there is a sentence I never imagined would come from my lips. Seriously though it`s far better to have an adult puking than a child, right?!

So, hopefully the bad is behind us and 2008 will bring forth lots of love, laughter, and adventure! For all of you too!!!

6 Comments:

  • At 4:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Puking!!! Well, it definitely wasn't from Canada then :)

     
  • At 6:28 AM, Blogger Lauriebelle said…

    Kristin's right...Airline security won't let liquids on the plane over 80ml...Ha ha. I'm glad everyone is better now. Have a great 2008 and I'll see you in Washinton for Easter ! Love Laurie

     
  • At 8:14 AM, Blogger Sarah@mommyinjapan said…

    Yikes! Only one of my kids can puke "well" and if the other ones get sick like that then I start running around with buckets and large plastic bowls and if anyone looks like they might puke then I'm suddenly shoving said buckets and bowls in their faces. Eventually the girls get really sick of it and then stop telling me when they feel like throwing up and then the inevitable happens. So I agree with your statement that it's better when the adult is puking and not the kids even if it means that it's me that feels awful.

    I hope the virus is gone and never comes back. Happy New Year!

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger flapjacs said…

    Happy New Year

    I was so happy to receive a card from you :) sorry I haven't replied properly.

    My kids were sick too over Christmas and new years, while we were away :( it was awful.

    They are better now.

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey my kids were sick too!!!

    2 of them...one puking and one um, not.

     
  • At 7:19 AM, Blogger Colleen said…

    Hello,

    I wanted to say thanks for the Christmas card!! We have been in the US for 3 months, so DH finally just mailed it to me!! Thanks! Hope everyone is healthy again!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home