Tigermama talks

Monday, April 14, 2008

Early Retirement

Tigermama: What shall we do today?
Tigerpapa: We can go for coffee...
TM: Of course! And we can take a walk.
TP: How about 10km. Is that too long?
TM: Not when we have all day to do it.
TP: Right. Good point.
TM: I imagine this is what it`s like to be retired.
TP: Hahahahahahahaha.
TP: Do you think we should be doing something?
TM: Probably. Are you studying French.
TP: I should be.
TM: So, do that!
TP: What about you?
TM: Hmmmm???????

So everyone....what would you do if you had lots and lots of free time? Keep in mind that I can`t make any commitments (like getting a job!) as we will be moving far, far away in 2 months time.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:40 PM, Blogger M said…

    as I am hideously jet-lagged at the moment I would say that I would sleep. ALOT. I would then take up some kind of hobby that has a short-term commitment. In Japan you could check out ikebana classes or something like that? Language study is also an option as you can do that by yourself! I am very jealous of all this free time though- wanna swap!? There aren't enough hours in my day these days!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home