Tigermama talks

Monday, January 26, 2009

Unseasonably warm

It`s like spring here with temperatures in the 20`s every day. I was walking on the corniche last week and this is what I saw:


Can you see all the guys sunbathing? I`m not sure if they sunbathe all year long or if it`s the unseasonably warm weather this year that has brought them out.

We meant to go skiing this week but because of this darn warm weather we have decided to wait until February. Hopefully it will cool down by then. :) In the meantime, I think we will buy some rollar blades!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can you send some of that warmth my way!!! It is COLD recently... it keeps trying to snow but never does... I must have moved too far south in Nagoya =(

    Hope you are doing well!

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Blogger shinshu life said…

    You're having a warm winter, too? Must be global. We haven't had half the snowfall we should have and my parents are experiencing a once in 100 years type heatwave. Bizarre weather.

    Hope you all have fun (and not too many spills!) on your rollerblades!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home