Tigermama talks

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Tigergirl!

Happy Birthday Tigergirl! I am having a very hard time with the fact that you are SEVEN years old. How did that happen?

I don`t have any pictures of TG as a baby on this computer so we will have to start here, just before she turned 2. We were staying at my parent`s house for the winter holidays. This was her "Christmas Dress":


After her first haircut (at a salon):


Here she is a few months later, in February 2004:


Continuing through the years:








In Okinawa right after we moved (May, 2005):


Her first time wearing Kimono (for 7-5-3 festival):


Her first Undokai (Sports Festival):


Her 4th birthday:




5th Birthday:


6th Birthday:


First day of 1st Grade:


These last photos are from Tigergirl`s birthday party. It was so much fun!










For the past 2 years Tigergirl has been asking to get her ears pierced. We decided that it would be a good birthday present for her this year and so that is what she got. She is so happy and proud that she can now wear earrings!

8 Comments:

  • At 6:18 AM, Blogger Gina said…

    Happy Birthday cutie pie!!! : )

     
  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger Sherry said…

    Happy Birhtday to Tigergirl. I had forgotten she and I have the same birthday. I just turned 7 too! LOL!

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger Sara said…

    Happy Birthday Tigergirl!!!!

     
  • At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy birthday Tigergirl! May you have a great year ahead.

    (Wow - I can't believe I am the first to comment, how unusual!)

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh I see now - you have changed the format to requiring blog owner approval. So my comment may not be the first after all!!

     
  • At 1:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a great visual timeline. We love TG!!!

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay...so glad she had an awesome b-day! Love Aunt A

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger Kappa no He said…

    GORGEOUS!!! I loved the wavy hair and the elf-like pictures best. But they were all great. I'm thinking in a few years...supermodel?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home